Featured Sponsor: America’s Family Pet Expo
It’s a weekend celebrating pets! See and meet more than 1,000 animals in demonstrations, stage shows and competitions; see the latest in pet products, and more.
The world’s largest pet and per product expo returns to Orange County this weekend!
America’s Family Pet Expo has a full weekend in store for animal lovers, advocates and organizations. An array of stage shows, competitions and demonstrations puts the spotlight on more than 1,000 critters including dogs, horses, birds, fish, llamas, pot-bellied pigs, goats, rats and reptiles.
There’s plenty to see and do at this family-friendly event, from hands-on petting opportunities and pet adoptions, to the popular Kids Aquarium Contest and the chance to talk to the country’s top animal experts. In the mood to shop for the furriest member of your family? Check out thousands of pet products for sale at special show prices.
Going to the Expo? Visit Petsguide at Booth 105, and make sure to get a goody bag!
America’s Family Pet Expo
· Friday, 10 a.m. – 6 p.m.; Saturday, 10 a.m. – 7 p.m.; and Sunday, 10 a.m. – 6 p.m.
· Pets not allowed in the expo.
· Admission, $6-12; free for active military (ID needed) and kids 5 and under. Parking, $5-8.
· OC Fair and Exposition Center, 88 Fair Drive, Costa Mesa (Map it!)
· (800) 999-7295, www.petexpooc.com